What happens within my courses? How successful are participants? Are there stumbling blocks? With Coursepath’s advanced reporting, managers and trainers discover great opportunities to monitor learning progress and compare results. A range of filtering options enables precise comparison per target group, e.g. of users subscribed to a special program. Other than course performance as a whole, individual participant’s or single step’s performances can be reviewed.
• Advanced reporting on academy level
• Reporting on a course level
• Ready-made reports
Advanced reporting on academy level
The reporting option first lets you choose the kind of report you want to display: performance in each course, for each participant, for each step, or the general course traffic.
- The Course Performance report shows per course the total number of participants and their average score. The Course performance shows accumulated results for the entire course, resp. all courses. There is not made a distinction between individual members in this option.
- The Participant Performance report shows the individual status, progress, and score of one or several participant(s). It can be narrowed down by member(s), groups, and country. You then receive a report on Status, Progress, Score, Enrolled, Started, Passed, and Not passed.
- The Step Performance report shows the total number of completions and an average score of the selected step(s). See how many steps have been completed and how many participants were successful or failed. You can also see the attempts needed to complete all learning steps.
- The Course Traffic report shows the total number of course page visits spread over the month. In addition, filtering options can be enabled. Filters can be applied for courses, members, programs, categories, groups, and countries. By ticking separate courses or members etc. you create a list of relevant data to be displayed and can easily compare the status or progress of individual target groups.
Reporting on a course level
On a course level, you basically find the same reporting and filtering options as described above. The difference between reporting on academy levels and course levels is mainly based on data separation: managers of the academy find a quick overview of the entire academy, including all members and courses, while trainers are limited to results and participants of their own courses. This careful separation is one of the unique features of Coursepath.
On a course level, trainers and managers have access to participant performance, step performance, and course traffic. These reports can be filtered by member, group, and country.
On the course level, you can also access ready-made reports that can be downloaded as Excel files:
- Results (by member)
- Results (by step)
- All members
- All Vouchers
A new column in the exports to Participants and All members indicates when an invitation was sent to the respective user.
In the video, the individual reports and filter options are summarized for you.
With the ready-made reports in Coursepath, you can download an excel file with just a few clicks. With a large number of participants, these reports can be very extensive. Therefore, use the detailed filter options at the academy or course level in advance to obtain tailor-made reporting.
Would you like to know more about Coursepath’s opportunities for your business?
A brief online demo gives you helpful insights into the eLearning platform and reporting.