What a wonderfully inspiring and positive interview! In episode 11 of our series Open up Digitals we talk with Belgian author, advisor, and specialist in the field of transformation processes Jan Bommerez.
Today: “Go into dialogue, not into discussion”
A couple of enticing quotes from the interview:
- “In connection, ideas arise that you can’t come up with on your own.”
- “Go into dialogue with each other, not into discussion.”
- “Where value is shared, people listen to each other.”
- “Letting go is to stop wanting things to be different. As long as you want it to be different, and it’s not different, you’re in distress.”
Watch the interview with Jan Bommerez.
Hard to understand? Let’s get some subtitles:
1. Click Settings 2. Click subtitles 3. Choose language
Watch all the interviews
Are you curious about what other topics are discussed in our video series? Have a look at all our guests on the overview page.